Registered Service Manager
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. They are looking to recruit a dedicated Registered Service Manager for one of their residential services in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
The service provides for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health needs.
They are paying £30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service
* Have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities and mental health.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or alternatively call James on [... Click Apply...]to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
Ref: JDHC - RSMHW - 0811
This job was posted to: Home manager