Quality and Compliance Manager -LD
Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandRole: Quality and Compliance Manager - North Midlands
Location: North Midlands
Salary: £45,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Compliance and Quality Manager for the North Midlands. My client provides care for those with complex needs including those with a learning disability, mental health problems. They provide support throughout specialist homes and hospitals in England and Wales, all of which are registered with the Care Quality Commission in England and Healthcare Inspectorate Wales.
My client is continuing to develop their services across the UK, and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic manager to maintain the successful running of a range of fantastic care services throughout the North Midlands. You will report to the Chief Executive Officer and you will be responsible for auditing all services, delivering accurate reports, outlining actions that need to be addressed, training managers on regulatory issues and making sure they are aware of all the policy and procedure changes along with working closely with regulatory bodies to build effective relationships.
The successful applicant must have:
• Experience working in health/ social care with a relevant qualification
• Up to date knowledge of the CQC regulatory framework
• Understanding of mental health hospitals and care home services
• An interest and some experience in learning disabilities, mental health
• Experience of clinical audit and analysing information/evidence to form accurate decisions
• The ability to interact with a wide range of people
• A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle on a daily basis
• Experience of working in a professional risk based decision-making environment
In return the successful applicant will receive a fantastic salary of £45,000 per year, along with additional benefits and excellent career development.
For more information on this role do not hesitate to contact Gemma Wright on [... Click Apply...]or send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities, Mental health