Deputy Manager RGN/ RMN
Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), WalesPosition: Deputy Manager - RGN/RMN
Location: Nr Carrmarthenshire
40 hours is a mix of clinical shifts on the floor and also some office hours.
£36,000 depending on experience
An experienced and motivated individual is required to act as Deputy Home Manager for an exceptional care home near Carrmarthenshire. The home itself provides intermediate/convalescent, respite or permanent care for residents with Alzheimer's or dementia.
An ultimate level of care is provided 24 hours a day by the passionate and highly qualified care team already in place centre.
• Assisting the overall management of the home, including covering for the Home Manager where necessary.
• Display exceptional nursing and management skills at all times.
• You will assist the Manager in ensuring high standards of care based on the individual needs of the people we support within the service
• You will outline the clear allocation of staff duties and work with other professional colleagues and families of people the client support, in order to facilitate good standards of professional practice and plans within the service.
You must hold a current nursing qualification and possess current practical clinical skills, maintain/develop your knowledge across a range of procedures/practices, and promote and uphold standards according to the NMC codes of practice.
- £ 36000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager