Care Coordinator - Home Carer
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Position: Care Coordinator-Stoke-on-Trent- £16,700K
Area: Stoke-On Trent
Salary: £16,700 plus great benefits
Hours: Monday- Friday
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Care Coordinator for a busy domiciliary service based in Stoke-on-Trent. You will work closely with a care, focussed professional team consisting of a registered manager, other care coordinators and care workers.
Senior care workers and candidates that have worked within the health sector will also be considered for this role as full training will be given.
• Excellent rates of pay plus benefits
• 28 days paid Holiday
• An opportunity to work for a growing, forward thinking company
• Outstanding career development opportunities
• To assist in the day-to-day operation of the Home Care Service business, involving direct line management for a team of Home Care Workers. This includes the management of their weekly workload.
• Maintain weekly rotas
• To liaise as needed with external organisations
• To comply with all Policies of the Organisation, as appropriate.
• To ensure that the day-to-day Care Services are operated in accordance with Health & Safety legislation and current statutory regulation guidance on best practice.
• To conform to the Company Code of Professional Conduct in relation to the operation of the Care at Home Service.
• To participate in Staff, Team and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Service Manager.
• To engage with and positively undertake on call duties as required by the branch to ensure a 24/7 service is provided.
The successful Care Co-ordinator will have:
• NVQ / QCF Level 2 in Care
• Previous experience in care ( Experience in domiciliary care an advantage)
• Good IT skills and competency in Microsoft Office
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Good leadership, organisational skills
• Good time management
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• At least a years’ experience within the care sector
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 16,000 - 17,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Carer, Care manager