Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Area/Regional Manager- South Yorkshire/Midlands- £60,000 Plus benefits
A new role has arisen for a strong Regional Manager to join an exclusive care provider in the South Yorkshire/Midlands area. The ideal candidate will have extensive managerial experience and good leadership skills. You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality. This post really requires an individual who is focused and has the want to succeed.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Overall responsibility for all homes in the region
• Elderly Care
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic.
Duties will include:
• Overall responsibility of the home’s and staff.
• Staff management/appraisals/Training.
• Care plans/reviews/meetings/Budgets.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, submit your CV or call Sam on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 60000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 8 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager