Residential Manager - Learning Disabilities
Abergavenny, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a small Residential Service providing support to vulnerable adults who have a learning disability and/or complex needs who can present challenging behaviour within the Abergavenny area.
The service staff team are trained in supporting individuals with autism, communication needs, sensory impairments and complex behaviours. Individuals are assisted in positive risk taking so that they actively increase their confidence and move towards their goals in achievable milestones.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CSSIW fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
* Sound people management skills
Applicants looking to apply should be able to demonstrate 2 years' experience at manager/deputy manager level. You should have a solid knowledge and understanding of current CSSIW outcomes as they will be required to become the Registered Manager for the service.
Salary expectation for the successful candidate is £20,000-£24,000 per annum
If you are an experienced Registered Manager or a Deputy looking to step up, and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on [... Click Apply...]to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- £ 24000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 8 Dec 2016
Ref: AMC - REGMGR3 - 0811
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities