SERVICE MANAGER - Neurodisabilities
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading providers of healthcare. A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the organisation for a Service Manager. This specialist service provides comprehensive support for up to adults between the ages of 18 and 65 with neurodisabilities and brain injuries.
This company pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a very person-centred approach, putting the needs of the service users above all else.
Specialist Service Manager Responsibilities:
* Provide leadership and guidance to the multidisciplinary staff team
* Ensure upholding of all relevant codes of practice and regulations (CQC)
* Uphold the duties of the role in relation to the Care Quality Commission
* Work closely with other management staff to ensure coordinated and effective care
Specialist Service Manager Requirements:
* Brain Injury/Neuro Rehab Experience highly beneficial
* Up-to-date knowledge of all relevant legislation and standards of practice
* Strong management skills including staff development
* Desire to push and improve quality
* RMN qualified
The service is currently underperforming and so applicants with troubleshooting experience would be looked upon favourably.
If you are interested in the above Service Manager vacancy, please call Trevor on [... Click Apply...]quoting ref JHHC - EMBSMLIV - 1602 or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month?
- £ 70000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 8 Dec 2016
Ref: JHHC - EMBSMLIV - 0711
This job was posted to: Care manager