Social Care Worker Cork
Social Care Worker - Cork
Social Care Workers required for locum work in the Dublin area. Work is available in various services including mainstream residential care for adolescents.
- To contribute to the promotion, creation and maintenance of a welcoming and caring environment and to a high standard of child care practice throughout the unit;
- To contribute to the provision of a programme of stimulating activities for the children and young people;
- To ensure that all relevant records within the unit are updated regularly;
- To be prepared to share interests and skills with parents, other professionals or others of significance in the young person's life;
- To contribute to the promotion of good links with neighbours, local community resources, i.e. schools, employment schemes and clubs, local Gardai and any other appropriate services;
- Relevant Qualification in Social Care.
- Previous Social Care experience desirable.
- Permission to work in Ireland.
- Professional qualification validated / membership of professional body.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexibility in work practice.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to socialc [... Click Apply...] or call our dedicated social care team for more information on [... Click Apply...]
Visit [... Click Apply...] for more Social Care jobs
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 5 May 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker