Quality Assurance Manager | Permanent | East Midlands
Oakham, Rutland, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join and manage a team of Independant Reviewing Officers to lead the performance management, quality assurance programme and continuous improvement framework for children's social care.
My client will consider applicants who have Independant Reviewing Officer experience and would like to make the step up to management, however having direct experience of managing IRO's would be an advantage.
The purpose of this role:
- Ability to communicate skilfully and effectively verbally and in writing to a range of audiences including parents/carers, staff, professional colleagues and senior leaders
- High level oral skills including delivery of formal presentations in public settings and with senior officers in order to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Ability to analyse information to determine and plan actions to respond to issues that are highlighted through the quality assurance or continuous improvement functions and ability to design and manage quality assurance programmes and continuous improvement framework
- Knowledge of risk management processes and the ability to manage risk professionally (children) and organisationally (risk to staff/ resources/ inspection outcomes)
- Able to offer constructive challenge to practice both within the organisation and across agencies and to interpret and present complex data to staff and other professionals
- Ability to develop a performance based culture in which continuous improvement is a key feature, to build effective relationships and partnerships with partner agencies, voluntary and private sector organisations
- Along with a understanding of and commitment to community leadership and engagement
- Personal and professional credibility, a high level of pro [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] and integrity, analytical and problem solving skills and sufficient IT skills to work with spreadsheets, database and email will ensure your success
Please respond to this advert as soon as possible to take advantage of this unique offer by sending your CV to [... Click Apply...] or calling Ibrahim on [... Click Apply...]ext 3665.
- £ 40619 - 43387 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 5 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Social worker