Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£57,000 per annum
Our client is a major provider of care homes with an excellent industry reputation. They are extremely passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the elderly.
You will lead both the care and support teams to the highest level to strive for excellence in all areas of the service provision.
You will maintain a strong relationship with CQC. With your passion for the job that you do you will have the ability to provide care that is second to none for residents and help motivate and develop your team.
The successful candidate will be a registered nurse (with a live PIN) and ideally have previous experience within a leadership role.
To succeed in this role you will need to display excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail, making sure our residents have the best care possible.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
• An experienced and credible clinician who will be key in the effective delivery of person-centred services to meet the identified needs of residents
• An experienced people manager with the leadership skills to engage and motivated others to deliver exceptional care.
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
• Active NMC Registration
• The ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
• A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. You must have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award and must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact one of the team on [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please email your CV to [... Click Apply...].
- £ 57000 - 57000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
Ref: Home Manager Birmingham
This job was posted to: Home manager