RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
London, Greater London, England
Role: RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated nurse to become the Clinical Lead Nurse at a nursing home based in London. This is a modern, purpose built nursing home that provides nursing and residential care for those with Dementia and the elderly. This grand service and the group alike are committed to excellence in all that they do. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Clinical Lead Nurse will be a natural leader who will be in charge of the unit on day shift and have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Clinical Lead Nurse Requirements:
• RGN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Clinical Lead Nurse Benefits:
• A fantastic salary of £35,000 per annum
• On-going training and development.
To be considered please call Shona on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 5 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager