Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
HOME CARE SERVICES (Temporary Contract)
My client is a district care provider that has a vacancy for a home care responder to join their high quality team in Doncaster. This position is working in the community specialising in care for elderly people and those with varying heart conditions.
The purpose of the job is to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to aid the efficient delivery of a 24 hour alarm response service, 7 days a week to service users in their own homes.
The role will include:
* Assisting service users with personal care
* Will be responsible for maintenance and checking care alarms
* Responsible for the installation of new care alarms
* Responding efficiently when patients activate their alarms
To be considered for this position you must:
* Have a minimum of 6 months care experience
* Be willing to learn new systems and technical aspects of the role
* Be a driver with own car
* Be available for work 7 days per week.
The role is working 3 on 3 off rotating shifts between 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we would love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Dan Bottomley on [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- £ 7.50 - 8 Per hour
- Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 5 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Carer