Residential Home Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent company benefits
Are you an experienced Home Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Have you previously managed a minimum of a 30-bedded residential home?
Do you want to work for a leading not-for-profit care provider?
Maybe this is the opportunity for you……………!
Newlife Healthcare Recruitment are very pleased to be working with the largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people within the UK. They offer over 100 services nationally from residential care homes to retirement villages and are currently developing and building many more homes for the future, all offering luxury accommodation.
Because our client is not-for-profit, this means they can invest the money they make back into the organisation, therefore they can invest in staff training and development, staff salaries, improving services and standards of care.
The company encourage training and development for their employees through NVQ’s, online training modules and even management development programmes. There have been many employee success stories of from people who have moved across into different divisions in the business or Care Assistants who have progressed their way to Home Manager.
Our client has an urgent need for an experienced Residential Home Manager for their service in Leeds, West Yorkshire. This large residential homes is set in modern and contemporary accommodation, which has each room fitted with all mod cons including a mini fridge in each room so the residents can keep some of their personal favourite treats at hand.
The home caters for elderly care and supports people living with dementia over three floors, it offers tailored, individualised care packages and activity programmes.
Not only does our client require an experienced Residential Home Manager, they also require someone who will maintain occupancy, which is currently 100%!. This home has recently been acquired by our client, it has good staff retention, has a great reputation in the area and was rated overall good on its last CQC Inspection. We are looking for a Residential Home Manager who has the ability and proven track record of making improvements to services and have managed to provide an excellent rated home for the residents to enjoy.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience of managing a minimum of a 30-bedded Residential OR Nursing Home
• Experience of managing “good” or “excellent” rated homes
• Marketing services, maintaining full occupancy
• Reducing or eliminating agency spend
• Managing budgets
• Ability to create strong networks in the local community
• CQC processes, procedures and audits
• Hold a relevant healthcare management qualification
Just look at what benefits you are entitled to!
• Competitive basic salary
• Pension scheme up to 9% contributions
• 25% discount on Bupa Health Insurance
• Health Cash plan – assisting with medical and dental bills
• Generous holiday leave with the option to buy and sell annual leave
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
• Salary sacrifice schemes, such as childcare vouchers, bike scheme and more!
• Online discounts for high street retailers
If you are a Residential Home Manager and looking for a new and exciting job opportunity, then apply today! Interested applicants should apply to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 40,000 - 50,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
Ref: Home manager leeds
This job was posted to: Home manager