Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Service Manager - Learning Disabilities - Huddersfield - £30,000 - £32,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to run a small home, specialising in the support of adults with learning and physical disabilities. The home is a modern and welcoming, located in the Huddersfield area.
As the Service Manager, you will be a part of a small, private organisation, with multiple services across the Yorkshire area.
Main responsibilities of this role:
- Oversee and manage a full team of support workers and carers.
- Complete regular audits, health and safety, COSHH and risk assessments
- Ensuring service users are provided with support that is person centred, safe and effective and in line with their agreed support plan.
- Ensure a community focus and develop community involvement.
Experience and qualifications:
- Management experience, within a similar environment
- LDAF training
- Candidates for this role will preferably hold a minimum NVQ 4 in Social Care or equivalent.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, apply below.
- £ 30000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 4 Nov 2016
Closes 4 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities