Supported Living Manager - Learning Disabilities/Mental Health
Chester, Cheshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading social care providers for individuals with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health conditions. They are looking for a Supported Living Manager to take charge of their new supported living service for individuals with Learning disabilities and mental health conditions in the Cheshire area.
The client's reputation is built upon values, passion and commitment to enable people with learning disabilities and mental health conditions to achieve active and fulfilling lives. The successful candidate will have similar views as well as a proven track record in delivering high quality services to people with learning disabilities.
1. To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments, support plans and person centred plans, ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met and evidenced.
2. To quality control and coach team members so that service provision delivers the outcomes and focuses on the aspirations that people supported have identified.
3. To ensure the production of weekly Rota's is effective, provides the appropriate support hours and minimises costs, including the use of agency staff.
4. To develop an approachable and professional culture where good practice is implemented, encouraged and recognised.
5. To undertake and champion the performance management and development of people including coaching, regular 1 to 1s and performance reviews.
1. You will have a proven track record in delivering high quality services to people with learning disabilities. You will hold a QCF level 5 /relevant qualification or be willing to work toward this
2. You will have experience in managing staff teams in health and social care to deliver positive outcome for the people who are supported
3. You will be a confident, positive person used to leading by example, well organised and able to plan and meet deadlines as required
4. You must be able to work flexibly and the ability to travel around the area is essential.
5. A proven track record of managing supported living services within the client group.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on [... Click Apply...]to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 26000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 4 Nov 2016
Closes 4 Dec 2016
Ref: JOHA - REGSLMCHESH - 0311
This job was posted to: Care manager