Deputy Manager RN/RMA
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
A small, independent care home in central Mansfield has a vacancy for a Deputy Manager to join their management team.
In this role you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home. You will provide leadership and management to the care and nursing teams and will ensure the already excellent standards of care are maintained.
Applications for this role will be accepted from candidates from nursing and residential care home settings and candidates should meet the following specification;
• Either qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN, RMN or RNLD or have completed NVQ Level 4 or an equivalent accredited qualification in leadership in a health and social care setting
• From a strong background in elderly care homes, with substantial leadership or managerial experience
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, with a positive, proactive approach
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of quality standards and requirements in this sector of care
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service
This is a full time position with a 40 hour working week. The salary offered is in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 per year depending on experience.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Nottinghamshire, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 3 Nov 2016
Closes 3 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager