Children's Home Manager
Atherstone, Warwickshire, England
Registered Children's Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Registered Manager to run a small Children's Home in Warwickshire. The provider of this service is very well respected and they have a reputation for providing very high standards of care, with a person cantered approach. This is a great opportunity and does require a Manager with proven Ofsted experience and developing a service.
Responsibilities of the Registered Children's Home Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Looking to increase occupancy levels within the service.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Manager include:
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
- Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children's Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call me on [... Click Apply...]to discuss things further, quoting reference RTHC-AT-0211
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 2 Nov 2016
Closes 2 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager