Community Care Officer/ Assistant Social Worker
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
We have an exciting opportunity for a Community Care Officer based within a Nottinghamshire Local Authority.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- To ensure the delivery of appropriate services to safeguard vulnerable adults and their Families, according to their assessed needs.
- To undertake all levels of Assessments in relation to the needs of adults and their carers against the departments agreed eligibility criteria and in accordance with National Performance Indicators within set timescales.
- To create and implement culturally appropriate care plans and services that demonstrate Flexibility and innovative use of resources and undertaking a care coordination role.
- To undertake case management responsibilities that include proactively managing a caseload including elements of risk management), the monitoring, Co-ordinating and Review of care plans and ongoing service provision.
- Ability to liaise effectively with both interval and external agencies to the council including service users, families, advocates and other professional staff.
- Ability to undertake person centred and holistic assessments with clear supportive evidence
- Experience of working with adults with a range of social care needs in a health or social care setting.
This role would suit a newly qualified social worker looking for statutory experience, although the Social Work Qualification is not essential
We am shortlisting for this position ASAP, therefore If you hold the desired experience and skills please do not hesitate to apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 14 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 31 Oct 2016
Closes 29 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker, Support worker