Qualified Social Worker
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
***Older Person Qualified Social Worker Position***
Capita are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for the Older Peoples Team in Sunderland.
- Carrying out assessment's for Older Persons and their carers
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working in a Qualified Social Worker - Older People position within the UK.
- Seeking strong Social workers tostregthen the team and share cases
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Workers to improve service they can provide
Benefits of working with Capita:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and offer vouchers worth £250 if you refer other successful Qualified Social Workers.
If you would like to apply for this position or to find out more about this opportunity please contact Zara Murray by phone at Apply. Alternatively, you can email me at Apply by attaching a Microsoft Word copy of your CV.
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 25 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Oct 2016
Closes 23 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Community care