Qualified Social Worker
Warrington, Cheshire, England
***Qualified Social Worker Required***
A local authority I am currently working closely with is keen to appoint a Qualified Social Worker for their Children with Disabilities Team
The position's has become available due to a member of staff relocating. The team are very friendly and welcoming.
Are you a qualified Social Worker?
Are you looking for a friendly and supportive team environment?
Looking for a new Role?
Are you interested in working in the scenic Cheshire?
****Competitive Rates of Pay****
You will need the following in order to be considered for the Role:
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- It is also essential that you be registered with the HCPC.
- Experience must have been gained post qualifying sufficient in order to settle quickly into this position.
- Reference Details to cover employment for the previous 5 year work history
- DBS on the update service or happy to process a new one
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and offer vouchers worth £250 if you refer other successful Qualified Social Workers.
If you would like to apply for this position or to find out more about this opportunity please contact Zara Murray by phone at [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, you can email me at [... Click Apply...] by attaching a Microsoft Word copy of your CV.
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 20 - 27 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2016
Closes 10 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Community care
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd