Family Support Worker - Lytham
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
Search Consultancy is working with a Lancashire Council service to recruit a temporary Family and Children's Support Worker to work in partnership to deliver a contact supervision and direct intervention service throughout the borough from the children's centre
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Enabling families to receive appropriate and timely interventions across the 0-19 age continuum at a time and place that makes sense to these families by planning delivering and reviewing interventions as appropriate.
- Liaising with other agencies and working in partnership with social workers
- facilitating contact meetings between families and children
- Engaging with local families with very young children, carrying out group sessions and encouraging play from the children's centre facilities
- Ensuring the wellbeing of young people
If you have experience of working with vulnerable families and have professional knowledge of the assessment and intervention procedure, please do not hesitate to apply for the role ASAP. These roles are to start asap and will be for an ongoing temporary period. Subject to a DBS disclosure, Search Consultancy will meet the cost if you do not currently have one in place registered with the update service.
Please send your CV or contact Catherine on Applyfor more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 10 - 12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 21 Sep 2016
Closes 20 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker