Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
Healthcare Assistants wanted for New Nursing Home Unit (HCA's) - Haywards Heath, West Sussex - Full Time - starting from £7.20 per hour
My client is a nursing home in Haywards Heath who have a new Unit opening in October. As a result we are looking for Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) to care for their increased number of service users.
You will receive these great benefits in return for your hard work:
* Competitive rates of pay, starting from £7.20 per hour
* Regular in-house training, including the new care certificate
* Career development opportunities
* Fully flexible working environment, with all hours and shifts available to workers
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
The role includes working in the nursing home and with elderly residents, and doing general living and personal care tasks. You will be working with the registered nurses, unit lead and the registered manager throughout your daily tasks.
* A caring, compassionate and empathetic nature
* Somebody who can be flexible with shift requirements and patterns
* A full clean driving license, and own transport
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
If you are interested, please apply now email [... Click Apply...] or call Becky Rham in the Search Crawley office. Search consultancy is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 14000.00 - 18000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 13 Sep 2016
Closes 12 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant