Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
Support Worker for Community and Outreach Care (HCA's/Care Worker) - Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey - 39 hour contracts available - salary between £16,000 and £18,000
Do you want a start to a career in care but do not have experience or qualifications?
Here is an opportunity for you to start a new job as a support worker and receive all relevant training on the job.
My client is a care provider in the South and through London who are looking for Support Workers (HCA's) to service their increased demand.
You do not have to have experience for this role; this company offers training and guidance, which can be a way into care.
My client is looking for people happy to work shifts, either early or late shifts. The early shifts tend to be between 8am and 2pm, and late shifts between 12pm and 8pm with some flexibility on times. Alternative weekends will be allocated to workers. This contract is for 5 days a week of a mixture of shifts. Pay starts at £8.99/hr which gives you a salary of between £16,000 and £18,000 per annum.
Full and clean driving licenses are essential for this role as you will be visiting service users in their homes and providing care and support of different levels. This can include personal care, living care and administration of medications.
* Competitive rates of pay, from £16,000 to £18,000, with enhancements for holders of NVQ levels 2 and 3 respectively
* Regular in-house training, and open to suggestions of what training you would like to do to enhance your skills.
* Career development opportunities
* Fully flexible working environment, with all hours and shifts available to workers
* 20 days holiday, bank holidays are paid on double time and employees working these shifts are also given a day in lieu
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
If you are interested, please apply now or call Becky Rham at the Search Consultancy Crawley Office, or email your CV to [... Click Apply...].
Search consultancy is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 16000.00 - 18000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 9 Sep 2016
Closes 8 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant