Crawley, West Sussex, England
Healthcare Assistants wanted for Domiciliary Care Provider (HCA's/Support Worker) - Crawley, West Sussex - 0-40 hour contracts available - starting from £7.69/hr
* A caring, compassionate and empathetic person?
* Somebody who can be flexible with shift requirements and patterns?
* A good driver with a full clean driving license, and own transport?
My client is a domiciliary care provider across Crawley who recently won a contract from Sussex County Council to continue providing first class home care. They are looking for Support Workers (HCA's) to service their increased demand.
You do not have to have experience for this role; this company offers training and guidance, which can be a way into care.
My client is particularly looking for people who can cover shifts in the Ifield and Southgate areas. All types of shift pattern are available depending on personal preference. Pay starts at £7.69/hr for weekday day shifts but increases with experience and the type of shift pattern worked.
This job includes working in the local community, visiting elderly residents in their homes, and assisting them with their daily tasks. Initially, you will be offered a zero hours contract with the role likely to go permanent up to 40 hours after a period of time.
Part time hours can also be offered, we are mainly looking for staff to cover evening/tea time and weekend hours but day time hours can also be offered.
* Competitive rates of pay, starting from £7.69/hr, with enhancements for holders of NVQ levels 2 and 3 respectively
* Weekend rates enhancement to £9.65/hr on Saturdays and £10.75/hr on Sundays! Great pay!
* 28p per mile travel allowance
* Regular in-house training, including the new care certificate
* Career development opportunities
* Fully flexible working environment, with all hours and shifts available to workers
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
If you are interested, please apply now or call Becky Rham at the Search Consultancy Crawley Office, or email your CV to Apply.
Search consultancy is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 12000.00 - 16000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 7 Sep 2016
Closes 6 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Carer