Refine article search
- Emma Allum on why she loves being an Activities Co...
- My journey in care - working with people with lear...
- Who watches the watchers?
- Dave Maffia on his job as a support worker
- How overseas voluntary work can develop your under...
- A referrals officers' response to hot desking
- Mental illness in the workplace
- Positive Choices - The Learning Disability Nursing...
- Miliband comes out in favour of integrating physic...
Information has allegedly been uncovered that DoH officials are asking looking for 'field intelligence' from local council reps to uncover as much evidence possible to protect care budgets.
Posted 8th March 2013
Just a little reminder from us to you about personal health. It's easy to get bogged down in the daily grind in social care work but you must take a moment to make sure you're looking after you too. Try out these three tried-and-tested tips from Sarah Kean-Price and go a little easier on yourself.
Posted 19th February 2013
As Chasely Home come out about their service users' sex worker visits, perhaps we need to think a little more about just how holistic our care provision is. Sarah Kean-Price reports on Chaseley and details resources for care workers looking to inform themselves.
Posted 18th February 2013
Wales' new change to health and social care policy sees a focus on reablement; sorting out simple assistance for those in need.
Posted 9th February 2013
Check out our suggestions for apps to get you and your service users doing your best.
Posted 18th January 2013