Refine article search
- My Job As A PA Manager In Social Care
- How Do We Create Awareness And A Better Environmen...
- Role of a Domiciliary Care Worker
- Can Schools Combat Mental Health In Children?
- My Job As A Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Raising Standards To Address Mental Health In Chil...
- My Job As A Probation Officer
- Mark Redmond: The Future Of Social Care Commission...
- Dementia Care: An Uncertain Future
Mental health issues affect 1 in 10 children generally and over 70% of children in care. SCIE wants more to be done for those children in care.
Posted 11th May 2017
Local authority social care provision is attempting to ease the burden on the NHS. Is social care paying the price for an over-stretched NHS?
Posted 13th April 2017
Social Care reviewer, Andrew Dilnot, calls for new tax as British system is the “most pernicious means-test in the whole of the welfare state"
Posted 7th April 2017
How serious is the funding crisis in social care?
Posted 20th January 2017
Nobody wants to end up in a nursing home. But that’s where jobs like mine are important. We make the time go a little more pleasantly...
Posted 4th February 2015