Refine article search
- Emma Allum on why she loves being an Activities Co...
- My journey in care - working with people with lear...
- Who watches the watchers?
- Dave Maffia on his job as a support worker
- How overseas voluntary work can develop your under...
- A referrals officers' response to hot desking
- Mental illness in the workplace
- Positive Choices - The Learning Disability Nursing...
- Miliband comes out in favour of integrating physic...
We interview Jo Welch, Senior Lecturer in Learning Disability Nursing, and chair of Positive Choices event 2011. Jo tells us why Positive Choices is so important for learning disability jobs, RNLD nurses and the learning difficulties industry in the UK.
Posted 17th July 2013
Just who does? A damning report has alleged the CQC actively covered up information that could arguably have prevented deaths in order to protect their reputation.
Posted 19th June 2013
Ed Miliband has spoken out recently to strongly show his support for a more integrated NHS. Rather than social care staying the remit of local councils, he subscribes to the idea that it should be centralised within the NHS to provide a more holistic care provision to individuals.
Posted 18th June 2013
Norman Lamb, care and support minister, has introduced new social worker roles to support and develop the sector in England. Taking up the role of Chief Social Worker For Adults is Lyn Romeo
Posted 27th May 2013
Jane Harris, Rethink Associate Director, gives SocialCare.co.uk her time to tell us about the organisation and how its campaigning and workforce helps everyone affected by severe mental illness. Words by Matt Farrah.
Posted 22nd May 2013