Refine article search
- Does Abuse Towards Support Workers Really Exist?
- Is There A Place For Dolls In Dementia Care?
- My Job As A Probation Officer
- My Job As A PA Manager In Social Care
- How Do We Create Awareness And A Better Environmen...
- Role of a Domiciliary Care Worker
- How I Made Cognitive Behavioural Therapy My Career
- Can Schools Combat Mental Health In Children?
- My Job As A Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Social work involves dealing with very emotional, stressful situations. Is resilience a skill or requirement in order to deal with the job?
Posted 9th August 2017
Read on as Charlotte Lowe explains her role, and how she is fighting to improve the support offered to school aged children.
Posted 2nd August 2017
Over the past few years adult social care has been in crisis, and the landscape of adult social care is beginning to change significantly. Now, the ‘tectonic plates’ are still moving but there are some key facts emerging concerning where they may end up.
Posted 19th July 2017
Miryam Clough, a dementia carer, speculates on what the future really holds for dementia care.
Posted 17th July 2017
Social workers are expected to work with patients and families, supporting them through difficult times. But whilst they’re helping others, how are they looking after themselves?
Posted 6th July 2017